- Report: #1112768
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: OASAP.com
OASAP.com702 N. West Street Suite 101 Wilmington, Delaware USA
OASAP.com OASAP Lies about their Unconditional Return Policy - You have to pay to have ypur items return to CHINA!!! Wilmington Delaware
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Company doesn't disclose that ALL their items runs based on Chinese Sizing (S in China could be easily XXS in the USA)
2) Company lies about Unconditional Return Policy for full refund because according to their policy customer is liable to ALL expenses for mailing the returned items back to CHINA. It doesn't provide any shipping labels, so you will never know how much it will cost you to amil your package to China till your get to postal office ( and very likely discover that it will be more expensive to mail it to China that the cost of the product).
3) If you do not want to ship your items (that very likely won't fit you because sizing is nit adapted to US metrics), you will be given the option to get refund of 10% if you keep the items to yourself. That's how I was offered $30 refund for the $300 worth of products that did not fit me. They also offer you to donate these items for free.
4) Customer service is totally dissatisfying. They keep repeating the same thing over and over as if you are communicating with robot. They are just not going to listen to you.
5) Unprofessional drop-shipping model. A couple days after I was charged for the order, I received an email stating that they do not have one of the items from my order (without any details on which one of the items is sold out). So if you really want "that dress" in couple days and pay for expedite shipping, don't be surprised if instead of expedite shipping, you will get email that they are no longer carry this item.
6) Packaging is awful. Everything was wrapped in million layers of tap, so it was hard to open the package without worrying that you will damage the items or tags. Everything came wrinkled.
7) The company claims to have physical presence in the State of Delaware, but if you try to find them (https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/controller), you won't find the company's Article about formation. I'm not sure if they have any legal formation in the USA. Hong Kong is the country you will have to deal with if you are dissatisfied with your product.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OASAPcom/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/OASAPcom-OASAP-Lies-about-their-Unconditional-Return-Policy-You-have-to-pay-to-have-yp-1112768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.