Complaint Review: oasis landing

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: butterfly8806 — United States of America
oasis landing
4000 east bonanza rd las vegas, Nevada United States of America

oasis landing Camden apartments roaches, no refund, lied, misrepresentation las vegas, Nevada

Dear Whom it may concern,

My name is Casey D and I wanted to reach out to regarding Camden Apartments. More specifically Oasis Landing. On August first I signed a lease with the apartments and was given keys to the unit. I did have my old apartment until August 17th so I did not move into the unit. On August 7th I discovered around three German cockroaches around the living room, bedroom Areas and later that night I found several more while doing a pre move in clean. I immediately let the apartments know what was going on (I have every email) and they did let me out of my lease on August 8th. But now they are charging me all these crazy fees and only offering me $178 out of my $705. I informed them that I have rights and that per the ADA they must accommodate me because I have asthma and roaches inflame this condition. They stated they will not make any accommodations in regards to a refund. I feel they have bad business practices not only have roach infested apartments but also not refunded me properly. I'm honestly not sure what to do at this point. I have thought about small claims court, but it seems it might cost me more to get my money back than to not get it back. Action news help!!

Best regards,

Casey D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oasis-landing/las-vegas-Nevada-89110/oasis-landing-Camden-apartments-roaches-no-refund-lied-misrepresentation-las-vegas-N-945967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oasis landing