Complaint Review: oasis movers

• Updated: Sun, February 06, 2011

• Reported By: texasNP — dallas Texas United States of America
oasis movers
12200 ford road suite 484 dallas, Texas United States of America

oasis movers oasis moving will book your move, call you and say they are running late, keep you waiting and never come dallas, Texas

I was confirmed for a 9 am move, at 945 they called and said the driver was stuck.  They wanted to know if I could move later in the week, I said no I had to move today.
They promised me they would move me that day.  They called me over the next 9 hours and kept telling me different stories about why the movers had not come yet.  Finally at 5 pm they called and said the guy had called me that he was there.  But no one called and no movers ever came.
Then they wanted to promise me they would move me the next day.  I told them no, fool me once shame on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oasis-movers/dallas-Texas-75234/oasis-movers-oasis-moving-will-book-your-move-call-you-and-say-they-are-running-late-ke-691516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oasis movers