Complaint Review: OB Tree service

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: jay — Brockton Massachusetts
OB Tree service
246 prospects st stoungton, Massachusetts USA

OB Tree service Oswaldo Beserra . ob tree did some work on my house cut 6 trees I pay them in full $2500 cash and they never came back to pick up the logs from the pine trees and left my yard full of debris and wood chips all over my driveway . stoungton Massachusetts

OB tree service came to my house te cut and remove 6 pine trees I pay them $ 2600 in cash . OB told me that he was going to come back to pick up the log the next day and he never cam back. Plus there's is tree debris all over my yard and wood chips all over my driveway . Know I have to pay extra money for someone to take this logs out my yard and . Clean up the mess I call ob like 25 times and he do not pick up the phone and like 20 voice mail wth. This company is just taking people money . I have fine out that oswaldo Beserra aka. OB is driving his cars and  crane with no license and he is illegal. And ripping people off too yea that's very nice of you ob . This is so nice we have illegal people driving with no license and ripping off his customers .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 02:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OB-Tree-service-/stoungton-Massachusetts-02372/OB-Tree-service-Oswaldo-Beserra-ob-tree-did-some-work-on-my-house-cut-6-trees-I-pay-t-1138249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OB Tree service