Complaint Review: Obi Okeke Fusion Luxury Motors

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: JPD3 — Los Angeles California
Obi Okeke Fusion Luxury Motors
20835 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311 Chatsworth, California USA

Obi Okeke Fusion Luxury Motors Obi Okeke Crooked Car Broker - sells Lemon Cars. Buyers and Car Collectors Be Carefull Chatsworth California

I have recently purchased a luxury German car from Obi Okeke of Fusion Luxury Motors in Chatsworth, CA.  Obi Okeke did not disclose to me that the car he sold had mechanical problems that continue to resurface, making my life a nightmare.  Independent mechanics confirmed the serious nature of the concealled engine and transmission issues.  I tried to contact Obi Okeke on numerous occassions, leaving voicemail messages, and sending email and letters.

Obi Okeke has not responded even when I told him that I would be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the CA DMV.  I am hiring an attorney to help me rescind the transaction and recover my damages.  I have learned that Obi was kicked out of the Auto Gallery where he was a manager, and that he has a horrible reputation among other exotic car dealers and car collectors. [continued below]....

..... He got lucky one time brokering a sale of an important collection from Arizona, and launched his own exotic dealership, which is struggling.

I also know that I am not the only victim of Obi Okeke's dishonest and illegal car brokerage tactics.  I have identified and spoke with 3 other other people that were scammed by Obi Okeke.

I want to warn others so that car enthusiasts can avoid the horrible experience that Obi Okeke is putting me through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Obi-Okeke-Fusion-Luxury-Motors/Chatsworth-California-91311/Obi-Okeke-Fusion-Luxury-Motors-Obi-Okeke-Crooked-Car-Broker-sells-Lemon-Cars-Buyers-a-1059565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Obi Okeke Fusion Luxury Motors