Complaint Review: Ocdamia Strings

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: Sparkles — Los Angeles California
Ocdamia Strings
278 North Wilshire Ave B33 Anaheim, California USA

Ocdamia Strings We had hired Ocdamia Strings to perform at our wedding event. However, they never showed and gave a big stress on the most important day in someone's life. Even tho they provided a refund, you cannot makeup for time lost. This group is unprofessional and would never recommend to anyone. Anaheim California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: An unforeseen event

We had hired Ocdamia Strings for our wedding event since they were highly recommended. Christopher was great dealing with. However on the day of our wedding, Ocdamia Strings was a No Show. As a client, we had to hunt them down. This was the most important day of my life as a bride, and gave me stress. Although they did refund my money, their excuse was not sincere and you cannot makeup for lost time. This group is unprofessional and would never recommend their services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocdamia-Strings/Anaheim-California-92801/Ocdamia-Strings-We-had-hired-Ocdamia-Strings-to-perform-at-our-wedding-event-However-th-1136756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocdamia Strings

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

An unforeseen event

AUTHOR: OcdamiaStrings - ()

First and foremost I want to apologize again for our car breaking down on the freeway.  This was nothing that we could foresee.  I should have called you immediately when the car broke down but to be quite honest, breaking down in the middle of the I-5 freeway during traffic, safety was our first concern.  This has never happened EVER in the history of our company and every client we have booked has never had a complaint.  When I spoke to your coordinator, I did provide options to him as well as you.

The tow truck took nearly 1 hour to arrive and yes, we would have been late but we still could have provided music for your reception instead of your cocktail hour, which is what was originally booked.  The other option I provided you with was a complete 100% refund, which you received.

While I cannot change the outcome of this unforeseen event, I would like to offer you a complimentary hour of performance by a String Trio at any event of your choice.  I understand the impact it made on your special day and from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry.  We hope this will leave a positive lasting impression on you about our company.  Please contact me directly at 714-737-5687 when you are ready to book again and I will assist you with any and all requests.

Christopher Smith