Complaint Review: Ocean Moving and Storage

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: ManonaMission — Jacksonville Florida
Ocean Moving and Storage
2810 South Park Road, Pembroke Park FL 33009 Pembroke Park, Florida USA

Ocean Moving and Storage Over Promised and Delivered Squat! Pembroke Park Florida

On August 5th, I spoke with Roman at the moving company who promised me a same day delivery from the current address to a new city.  He sent copies of agreements credit card authorizations on a minimum of 13 times.  After numerous questions and answers from Roman, I felt comfortable Ocean was going to provide a quality move.  Boy was I wrong.  Had I not called the moving company on the morning of 8/19/13, the day before my move, I would have been stranded without movers.  I talked to Roman in the morning and he told me there was a problem with the move and i was the only one scheduled to and wouldnt make any money with one move.  He was going to work all day Monday to arrange another deal.  This didnt happen.  I get a voicemail from Roman at 3:24pm that they could pick up  my stuff at 6:30pm on Monday, 8/19/13 and deliver on 8/21 or 8/22.  This was not the deal.  I called back, Roman mysteriously left for the day.  I spoke with Eli who picked up the move details and attemped to handle.  After contemplating my situation, I called Eli back and told him that ocean has not fulfilled their committment to me for the 8/20/13 move and I want a 100% refund.  He assured me this would be done.  I attempted to call Roman again on 8/20/13.  He wasnt in the office.  Same result on Wed.  Then on Thursday, 8/22/13, I call, Roman is transferred the call and he hangs up on me.  This guy doesnt have the integirty nor ethics to talk to me and say he is sorry for the poor move transaction he was responsible for coordinating.  They are not registed with the BBB.  They claim to be owned by a former professional sports player who is unnamed.  I have yet to receive my money back from Ocean AND yet to get any response from Roman.  This guy should be fired.  He is a typical unethical salesman who tries to give as little details as possible and push a sale THEN not communicate if there is a problem.  Do not use this Ocean Moving and Storage for your needs.  I believe all of their testimonials are fabricated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Moving-and-Storage-/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33009/Ocean-Moving-and-Storage-Over-Promised-and-Delivered-Squat-Pembroke-Park-Florida-1078249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Moving and Storage