• Report: #1061908

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Limestone Tennessee
Ocean Plaza Motel
1005 South Ocean Blvd Mrytle Beach, South Carolina USA

Ocean Plaza Motel Booked my room threw priceline.com and was charged taxs and fees all ready call and confirmed threw the motel,and when I arrived chared me 28 more dollars said was different from priceline and they had to charge it.All ready paid 80 a night for a one bed in room with 3 people and not even a ocean view,feel I got sorriest room they had.For a few more dollars could have stayed at a four star motel,even TV was bad and snowy,only got two toels a day if needed more would only give two when you asked and there was three of us.If I havent drove 6 hours to get threw and they would have refunded all my money I would have went to someplace else or come back home.Was a money nightmare trip seems world and motels are money hungary also charged you 20 dollars for a key but I did get that back when I left. Mrytle Beach South Carolina

Prebooked a motel room for me and my twin daughters at ocean Plaza Motel in Mrytle Beach SC.Booked it online threw priceline.com and was all ready charged taxes and fees on my debit card,taxs was 32.91 and fees was 13.26 and room was 80 a night and only stayed three nights.I call the motel the day before we left to confrim my stay,and was told ever think was ready and set.When I arrived did I get a shock said I had to pay 9 dollars a resort fee per night and a 20 dollar key fee that is returned on leaving.I feel somebody here is ripping folks off either priceline or motels or both.On Ocean Plazas web site has rooms from 46 to 54 and I paid 80 a night plus taxs and fees,I only had a single king bed for three people was wanting at least two beds and ocean view.We were placed in a room that was awful no view and only got two towles and if we needed more had to ask for them and they would only give two more and there was three of us.For what I paid could have put little more with it and got at least a four star motel with a view,only good thing is Im handicaped and did get to park in handicap parking spot but still had to walk four flights of stairs due to elevator didnt work half the timeWill not stay at that motel anymore if I even go back to Mrytle Beach.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Plaza-Motel/Mrytle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/Ocean-Plaza-Motel-Booked-my-room-threw-pricelinecom-and-was-charged-taxs-and-fees-all-r-1061908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Plaza Motel