Complaint Review: OCG LLC

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: ??? — Evansville Minnesota
OCG LLC
P.O. Box 912644 St George, Utah USA

OCG LLC OCG LLC Max Colon Cleanse Advertized to get a trail of the cleanse and just pay for shipping , I received the product with 2 bottles and then was charged $60 per bottle Saint George Utah

I was buy the Max Colon Cleanse that was advertized to get it and just pay for shipping of $4.95 , I received 2 bottles of the product with and invoice that said $60 a bottle and for a total of a $120. After a couple days of receiving it I was charged $120 for it.  I contacted customer service at the number and they wanted to give it to me for $25.00 off and I said NO. then it went down to $75.00 and I said NO, not when I can buy it on Amazon for $!5.00 So they told me to send it back which I did and now after 2 wks I have not received a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCG-LLC-/St-George-Utah-84791/OCG-LLC-OCG-LLC-Max-Colon-Cleanse-Advertized-to-get-a-trail-of-the-cleanse-and-just-pay-f-1093629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCG LLC