Complaint Review: OCG,LLC-Max Garcinia Burn

OCG,LLC-Max Garcinia Burn
P.O.Box 912644 St. George, Utah USA

OCG,LLC-Max Garcinia Burn FitEnergyNow Theives,Liars St. George Utah

*Author of original report: Adding

My story sounds exactly like everyone elses who are dealing with this company (s)..I have 7 phone numbers they keep giving me and either it goes blank/silent or when someone answers they tell me lies.Today (2 mos later) I have another $69.00 charge. I called the number next to the name listed. I spoke with Markus,id code 115,#866-801-5395, he was very nice altho i'll be curious to see if he's full of it. He told me that they had mixed their number with another company selling the same product. He said he would refund my money,the 69.00. He also said that the company you first order from is not the same company that does the 'auto ship.'  By the way I had canceled this within the time frame.

I was on my bank acct.09/16/2013 and saw this charge I immediately called, that was the one and only time they acknowledged I was in their system since then no ones been able to find me. So when I called she informed me it was not 30 days but 15. I had just recieved these bottles (4)  when I only ordered one! So I said Wait a minute your telling me my trail period is up today, I just recieved the package today and you charged me 2 days ago! When did I have time to sample it and why do I have 4 bottles and why am I being charged 148.95? And where is the free bottle? I canceled of course but the 'auto ship' dept. never recieved that info But they got my credit card # just fine!!!     So at that time 09/16/2013 I canceled in time according to their time frame but they had my money already and said they would refund. I sent everything back certified and insured 09/18/2013 they recieved it 09/20/2013 and I have yet to see my money.      I am taking all I have to my bank and see if there is anything they can do. If anyone starts a law suit let me know I'm in!!

Here are all the numbers I've gotten so far: 866.410.6775,,,877.240.5378,,,866.960.8574,,,800.558.0884,,,888.807.6954,,,855.847.8506,,866.801.5395. Oh and they got me for 148.95 the first time and now 69.00, hopefully they guy wasnt bullcrapping me and I'll at least get that back. I hope we all can get our money back or justice, i'd like to see these thieves in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCGLLC-Max-Garcinia-Burn/St-George-Utah-84791/OCGLLC-Max-Garcinia-Burn-FitEnergyNow-TheivesLiars-St-George-Utah-1101517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCG,LLC-Max Garcinia Burn

Adding

AUTHOR: deedee - ()

OMG!!! These thieves have got me 3 more times for 69.00 a piece!!! They keep taking money and its never the same phone number...And to top it off i've gotten no product!!! Please if there is anyone out there ready to sue Let Me Know..How do I stop these frauds without closing my account!!!