Complaint Review: OCI Beaumont

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Therese — Nederland Texas
OCI Beaumont
5470 N. Twin City Hwy Nederland, Texas USA

A PROMOTIONAL OUTLET TOOK MY ORDER, CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD CLOSE TO $4000 AND NEVER SENT ITEMS OR RETURNED MY CARD New York New York

In December of 2013, I searched the web for Promotional Item websites.  I found A Promotional Outlet and found their prices to be very reasonable and the website was very easy to navigate.  I placed the order with a credit card which was charged December 11, 2013.

I started calling in January to see what the status was on delivery of my order and never could get a live person on the phone or a return call.  I did however get emails stating that they were sorry for the delay due to the weather, sorry for the delay due to a holiday and they would get right on my order status and get back with me and they never did.  Still to this day have not received any of my order but the credit card was charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCI-Beaumont/Nederland-Texas-77627/A-PROMOTIONAL-OUTLET-TOOK-MY-ORDER-CHARGED-MY-CREDIT-CARD-CLOSE-TO-4000-AND-NEVER-SENT-1164355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCI Beaumont