Complaint Review: ocps

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Mary Ann — Orlando Florida United States of America
ocps
445 W. Amelia Street Orlando, Florida United States of America

ocps Superintendent Barbara Jenkins Government Control_We don't want to be a nanny state. Orlando , Florida

Here we are another Summer in Orlando,  the kids are enjoying being at home where they  feel safe; well I know mine are safe.

Parents get to have a break from dealing with school ?
   O WAIT ~  NO! not in this Socialism and the Public School System

Sitting at home, with our Gifted/Straight A child, and the phone rings, HUMM who could that be late at night,
its  Superintendent of the Year by the Florida Association of District School Superintendents.
 Calling us to tell us to have our child read books over the summer. Listen lady, I do a better job than you, 5 kids all advanced,, and its not because of your phone calls at night instructing me to have my kids read over the summer.

Try drinking less coffee - its a drug you know?

on another note - Doreen Elise Gruber of Wekiva High school, she has been a total waste of time,
thats another control freak, she won't respond to e mails, she thinks to be above every one else,
and when I contacted the Superintendent's office about it, they sent me back to her saying " Mrs Gruber shnould be able to handle this"  UMM NO, she can't, she won't, she can't respond now that school it out, but you guys can keep calling my house over the summer?

They are all a waste of time. [continued below]....
.....

How about we vote in some representatives that are not control freaks that can handle the job?
 out with Unions people, out with Gov Control.

one more example of GOV control - from other parents. youtube videos

Socialism and the Public School System - parents are told they don't know how to raise a child.
Public School Teachers Are Idiots, want kids to cross dress
The Shocking Truth About Public Schools - Gangster Teachers
Valedictorian Speaks Out Against Schooling

me  ( now that I think about it, my first born did come out of the public school system
an atheist )  he was a Christian, I wonder now if I should get an attorney and bring this
system to court, I'M thinking "JESUS" will have them before him soon enough, before him giving an account of what all they neglected in order to make that $$$$$$ blood money in order to brain wash our kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocps/Orlando-Florida-32801/ocps-Superintendent-Barbara-Jenkins-Government-ControlWe-dont-want-to-be-a-nanny-state-896210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocps