Complaint Review: ocslimwraps.com

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Debbielynn — Rancho Cucamonga California
ocslimwraps.com
19 Via Ragalo San Clemente, California USA

ocslimwraps.com Sean Carlin Sean carlin and OCslimwraps Scammed me 19 Via Ragalo San Clemente California

After a new distributor raved about the wraps, I decided to try it. I was hesitant because quite frankly I know better and we all know the right way to lose is through diet and exercise. I read about it and it seemed harmless so I decided to try it. I was told I could leave it on for 10 hours but left it on for 2 hours. After 2 hours of having it on I became sick, extremely dehydrated and lethargic.

I was unable to stand, function and work. I drank so much water and drank pedilyte. 3 days of misery!! I am recovering now and still drinking plenty of fluids. This is dangerous and NOT worth it! Did I lose? Sure, 3 pounds from essentially having the flu! I then found reviews online of similar issues as mine which made me feel less scared. Girls, drink the water without the wrap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocslimwrapscom/San-Clemente-California-92673/ocslimwrapscom-Sean-Carlin-Sean-carlin-and-OCslimwraps-Scammed-me-19-Via-Ragalo-San-Cle-1053030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocslimwraps.com