Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Carol — Brownsville Texas
Ocwen
1661 Worthington Road, Suite 100 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ocwen Falsely made an account under my name then showing that account 180 past due on my credit report. This in turn kept me from being approved for a home loan. Ocwen has admitted their mistake and since I have proved their mistake offered me little to compensate. I have worked on my own proved with documentation and third party verbal statements to Ocwen but am still homeless and credit ruined. West Palm Beach Florida

Ocwen reported me on an account that I never had with them. This caused me to be denied a home mortgage. Thus leaving me homeless and with such bad credit I can't even get a car loan. I have exhausted my savings and relied on friends for everything. This has been going on for almost a year and a half. I have proven my case with documentation and third party communication to the companies lawyer. Him along with the company have admitted their mistake but show no regard in compensation.

They have ran me around in circles and played phone tag. I've had the worse year and a half of my life because of their mistake. The lawyer told me the other day to do just whatever because they aren't going to offer anything to me for this mistake. More or less for more to just get over it. I can't and have told them I will take this as far as I can, publicly and verbally to any and all parties that will listen. Ocwen should not be able to get away with hurting me like they have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Falsely-made-an-account-under-my-name-then-showing-that-account-180-past-due-on-m-1060966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen