Complaint Review: ocwen Loan servicing

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: David — Florida United States of America
ocwen Loan servicing

ocwen Loan servicing Unlawful charges added to my monthly mortgage payments and increasing my principal. Internet

I have an excellent payment history of my mortgage never missed any payments since I got this loan several years ago ,never paid my monthly mortgage payment late, not even for one day. Unfortunately my lender gave my mortgage  to OCWEN to handle ,from that time they kept adding different amounts to my monthly payments  for different false reasons or sometimes they add an amount to my principal.When I called them to ask why they gave me nonsense and irrelevant answers.

I looked at the complaints about OCWEN in internet ,I got shocked ,more than 2900 internet complaints and hundreds of lawsuits !

Obviously They are taking advantage of the economic situation of people and the fact that it's hard to refinance loans now a days.

What I don't understand is ,in the country where there is rules and regulation for everything ,even when we want to make a RESTROOM in our home ,it must be according to the city codes and be inspected by the city, how come the judicial system allows OCWEN to put his hand in peoples' pockets .This is rubbery in day light . Someone must do something about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwen-Loan-servicing/internet/ocwen-Loan-servicing-Unlawful-charges-added-to-my-monthly-mortgage-payments-and-increasin-1010157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwen Loan servicing