Complaint Review: Ocwen aka Homeward residential

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: iratecustomer Helena — Camillus New York
Ocwen aka Homeward residential
po box24738 west palm, florida USA

Ocwen aka Homeward residential AHMSI. OPTION 1 ripped off 1500.00 dollars!!! West Palm Florida

p

Homeward akaAHMSI Option one was my mortgage company till Feb17 2013. I got a letter from my town dated Feb.12 2913 that my town taxes were not paid. I called Homeward they said funds were send in Jan. In the amount of 1500.00 The taxes due were 2951.00. Nothing was received from Homeward!! When they transferred the escrow to Ocwen the same 1500.00 was missing. After numerous attempts by fax and letters I'm. Still getting the same answer. I need to be patient. I knew that my mortgage payment would now be increasing so Ocwen could have a 2 month cushion in escrow the same thing happened 2 years ago with Homeward. They wanted a 2 month cushion. And then they ripped off my escrow account. I have filed a compliant with NY attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-aka-Homeward-residential-/west-palm-florida-33416/Ocwen-aka-Homeward-residential-AHMSI-OPTION-1-ripped-off-150000-dollars-West-Palm-Fl-1072501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen aka Homeward residential