Complaint Review: Ocwen Financial

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: Beribel — Dumfries Virginia
Ocwen Financial
1661 Worthington RD west Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ocwen Financial I did payment by phone for $1,000.00 and they deducted $1,819 west Palm Beach Florida

Recently the Bank who I make my Mortgage payments sold the account to Ocwen Financial so I contact them by phone to make payment and reach agreement to pay $1.000.00 from one of my Bank account and other $1.000.00 from other Bank account two days later I was checking my accounts and I Found one of my accounts was deducted $1,819.00 so total was $2.819 which that was not the agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Financial/west-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Financial-I-did-payment-by-phone-for-100000-and-they-deducted-1819-west-Palm-B-1106555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Financial