Complaint Review: Ocwen Financial

• Reported By: Mark — Cape Coral Florida
Ocwen Financial
1661 Worthington Rd #100 West Palm Beach, FL 33409 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ocwen Financial Theives West Palm Beach Florida

Ocwen recently took over my mortgage and they sent me a bill to send my payment in via check.  I had autopayment set up so I was concerned that I would be double charged so I called Ocwen.  Ocwen stated that my payment would not be taken by autopayment and that I must send a check in immediately.  Low and behold I have the check cashed and five days later they also take out my mortgage again by autopayment.  I was leaving for a family vacation two days later and I now had only $200 in my account.  I called Ocwen and they admitted their error and had me jump through a bunch of hoops in order to get my own money back that they had taken.  Here I am, back from my horrible vacation (because I could not spend any money) a week has gone by and nothing is in my account and I have received no responses from them when I have tried to contact them.   I would be in jail if I did this to someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Financial/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Financial-Theives-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1092378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Financial