Complaint Review: OCWEN FSB Or OWEN Loan Servicing

• Updated: Tue, March 10, 2009

• Reported By:Broken Arrow Oklahoma
OCWEN FSB Or OWEN Loan Servicing
PO BOX 514577 Los Angeles, California Algeria

OCWEN Loan Servicing, OCWEN FSB OCWEN overcharges, harrasses, sells loan at preforclosure to LASALLE Bank Trustee R-1 certificate who forcloses without notice same day. Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: La Salle Bank Rips Off FOlks and gets away with illegal foreclosures

*Author of original report: OCWEN FSB Supplement to OCWEN Loan Servicing, overcharges sell loan to LASALLE BANK, ripoff Los Angeles California, Florida

I believe Ocwen bank overcharged me thousands of dollars in junk fees, overcharging for escrow, and interest. They refuse to verify charges and then alledg you are behind and during the request for account information. they alledgedly assigned the loan to LaSalle Bank trustees of a 1998 R-1 pass-through certificate.(what ever that is, some kind of security).

LaSalle Bank filed a forcloser the day they were assigned the note by OCWEN. They waited 3 months before filing with the court clerk they were the new owners. I found out Lasalle was the owner the day I was served the forclosure.

OCWEN filed papers with the court they were the owners of the mortgage in 1997 when HUD sold them my loan. When I called LaSalle Bank they told me they had owned my property with this alledged pass-through certificate since 1998. I have never received anything from LaSalle Bank. This case is still pending due to other issues. I still receive bills from OCWEN even though they alledgedly assigned this loan to someone else.

I would have thought they would be required to notify me of the transfer. I still do not understand how LaSalle can forclose with ownership in securities related to this property that they bought in 1998 but never filed with the court until after they filed the forclosure, but still have OCWEN service the loan.

I may lose my home. My husband is disabled.

All of this smells fishy!

Richard
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2007 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-FSB-Or-OWEN-Loan-Servicing/Los-Angeles-California-90051/OCWEN-Loan-Servicing-OCWEN-FSB-OCWEN-overcharges-harrasses-sells-loan-at-preforclosure-229417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN FSB Or OWEN Loan Servicing

La Salle Bank Rips Off FOlks and gets away with illegal foreclosures

AUTHOR: Fraudulent Folks - (U.S.A.)

my property and my mothers property was foreclosed my property, is a income and i live in the other, they are currently trying to evict me from the property as you said no notice was given, at the time they obtained the property, with some attorney called weiss, covering their ass, he claims to be substituted in as a trustee but yet in court he said the realtor coldwell banker hired him, so who is telling the truth? these investor thieves have found another outlet to just take from folks, it is a shame,,no one is doing nothing these brokers are just stealing equity they are the ones creating the mess, they know folks don't qualify, my sister qualified for a $630,000 loan on a $20.00 per hour job how? the broker had to forge documents, and we lost the property,,,the broker took mulitple loans out over 1 million in loans how did this happen? inside job name of the company and person majestic mortgage, john

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

This is a supplement to my report about OCWEN selling my note to Lasalle Bank and on the same day LaSalle Bank filing a forclosure. Something else I though was odd was the Law firm that represents OCWEN is also the the same Law Firm that represents LaSalle Bank. There is no mention of OCWEN in the petition even though that is who we have dealt with all these years. OCWEN indicated in 2000 they were the Mortgagor not just a loan servicer.

I hope this information is beneficial to anyone having difficulty with these Companies. Until this case I had never heard of a pass-through certificate, and have still not seen one.

Richard