Complaint Review: ocwen home finance

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: bad business — Larkspur Colorado
ocwen home finance
Internet USA

ocwen home finance this company will rip you off! They will distroy your credit making it nearly impossible to refi keeping you in their grips. They have had and still have huge class action law suits against their practices. This company is termed preditory. They charge late fees when their isn't any and will cause havic in your life. I sued them along with thousands of others and won. I was just told they bought a loan of mine. Within a week I was getting harrassing phone calls and hadn't even known they purchased my loan. I will be refiing asap to get away from them! Amerillo Texas

I have had problems with Ocwen in the past. Ten years ago was involved in a class action law suit against them. We won. As well as other suits filed in the same time period. Once agian, ten years later I am told that these pretitors have purchased my loan. Before I even got notice from my barrower that the loan had been transfered I started getting harrasing phone calls from Ocwen. They would proceed on telling me I was late on my payement but I had made my payment earlier to my orrigianl borrower like always.

I counted at least 4 times a day, calls from Ocwen, and this was before the 16th cut off period. This company is in all words a predtory lender. Watch out for late charges on your account and make records each month when you post to your account. They will also hold checks until after the 16th of the month not posting the money to your account, then charge you late fees. On one loan 10 years ago, I had over $10,000 in penalties from Ocwen. The law suit over turned the charges and paid my lawer $20,000 for his fees! Watch out for these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwen-home-finance/internet/ocwen-home-finance-this-company-will-rip-you-off-They-will-distroy-your-credit-making-i-1048746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwen home finance