Complaint Review: OCWEN LENDING TREE LENDINGTREE Scam

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
OCWEN LENDING TREE LENDINGTREE Scam
Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

OCWEN LENDING TREE LENDINGTREE Scam OCWEN "For anyone that likes to burn or shred money give, it to these guys!" Orlando Florida

OCWEN home loan services:

Yes, I made a big mistake too...Did 14 years of Honorable Marine Corps service. Came back to the states after Iraq and decided my family needed to have me around so I put money down on a house that I could afford. Shortly after Ocwen started to raise their rate and I couldn't afford it anymore. Couldn't get approved for a fixed APR or anything. Ect, Ect, Ect you guys know how the story goes. Ocwen harassed the crap out of us with lawyers and every trick in the book. Finally after a year of being harassed with foreclosure papers (Never a date to get out of the house) I made plenty attempts to bring my loan current-but they won't work with you. Now the house sits empty and abandons waiting to be sold by Ocwen. I called Ocwen the day after we moved to let them know the doors are locked and they can have it back. Ocwen was wheeling and dealing with offers for me then (well it's too late).......................
The moral of the story is: Don't try to bleed me for money, because I'll cut you back----DEEPER...

A Company run by foreigners from other countries helping to rip apart the "American Dream" - Their home base is not Orlando Florida. Ocwen is run by Terrorists!

***Lending Tree is also a scam***

OcwenScrewedMe2!
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-LENDING-TREE-LENDINGTREE-Scam/Orlando-Florida-32323/OCWEN-LENDING-TREE-LENDINGTREE-Scam-OCWEN-For-anyone-that-likes-to-burn-or-shred-money-gi-378198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN LENDING TREE LENDINGTREE Scam