Complaint Review: Ocwen LLC

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: RT53 — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Ocwen LLC
Orlando, Florida United States of America

Ocwen LLC Class action count me in.They done all the above to me then some & since 2001 Last straw pay off quote I paid them. Then held check 2 wks. then told us.we owed more $2,599.00 more with a new pay Orlando, Florida

Ocwen Sucks the life blood out of all AMERICANS & think they are untouchable. There has to be a way to teach them a lesson, in the only language they understand MONEY. I have had nothing but problems with them for over 10 yrs. I have tried to call them all we get is people in other countries & Speak very little ENGLISH if  any. The last straw was I asked for a payoff quote, over $50,000 which I payed them. They held the check for a few weeks. 12 days after they cashed the final payment they sent me another payoff quote for another $2,500.00. this is the last straw I would rather pat a lawyer money then give them another cent. I May have to do what my wife thinks is best  pay it off again get the letter of satisfaction of loan then get a attorney &sue them plus court costs & all fees & expenses. Either way they will not get the last hurah.Its time for all of us to stand up for whats right & stop them from continuing to  do this to hard working AMERICANS. I will join any class action or any action against these bottom feeders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-LLC/Orlando-Florida-/Ocwen-LLC-Class-action-count-me-inThey-done-all-the-above-to-me-then-some-since-200-988450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen LLC