Complaint Review: ocwen loan servicing llc

• Submitted: Sat, May 10, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: ige — commerce city Colorado
ocwen loan servicing llc
Nationwide USA

ocwen loan servicing llc thieves!!!! Nationwide

I had gmac for my mortgage and ocwen bought all their old loans when they went belly up. Not recognizing the name, I did some research and found nothing good about them, including a friend who mentioned that was who her parents had when her dad was still alive.  I remembered them having issues of the company accusing them of paying late, even when they mailed the check the day the statement showed up (he later found they were tied to the mob), so I started to plan on getting refinanced as soon as I could, but in the meantime, I was already set up on direct withdrawal, so they couldn't screw me on the "late payment" crap they are notorious for.

I got refinanced, (huge pita, ocwen wouldn't give payout info to my broker, kept saying they didn't have an account either by name or by account number, took days to get payoff) called on 4/24 and they told me the check had been received and my new balance was $0.  On the 25th, they took an auto payment.  I figured it would be too short of a notice to stop it, but I called anyways and was told I would get a refund when I received my escrow check.

Now, 5/10 I finally receive my escrow check, but no refund for the extra payment.  To add, I check my account and yesterday, they took another payment.  They have now taken almost $800 on an account that is paid off!!!  That is flat out thievery!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwen-loan-servicing-llc/nationwide/ocwen-loan-servicing-llc-thieves-Nationwide-1145639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwen loan servicing llc