Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing , LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, June 24, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Help in Denver — Denver Colorado
Ocwen Loan Servicing , LLC.
P.O. Box 780 Waterloo, IA 50704=0780 waterloo,, Iowa USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing , LLC. Unrecorded Payments waterloo Iowa

OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC.  Hope that you loan never get transferred to his Company. My loan was transferred to OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC. In February of 2013 I set up EFT payments from my bank. On 6-14-13 I started getting calls from OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC. They were stating that my June payment was not made.  All weekend long they called six to seven times a day.  Monday 6-18-13 I called the bank and they confirmed that they payment was received by OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC. And they received it on the 6-12-13.  They called every day several times I explained that the payment was received by them.  They wanted proof, and called me 56 times over the next 8 days. Telling me my payment is not paid. They have horrific Customer Service, most all calls from them are on a very poor connection and fair in and out. It is very hard to hear what they are saying; all calls are from a call center out of the USA.  I see that they have many Class Action Law Suits working against them, and many BBB complaints. Document your calls to them and still better Record them. File all compliments with the BBB.   Post all your calls on Notes800.com Keep records.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/waterloo-Iowa-50704-0780/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC-Unrecorded-Payments-waterloo-Iowa-1061698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing , LLC.