Complaint Review: ocwen loan servicing llc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 01, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: sadinhomestead — homestead Florida
ocwen loan servicing llc.
west palm beach, Florida USA

ocwen loan servicing llc. after 2 years of being ran around my house was foreclosed on west palm beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Sadinhomestead,

I lost my husband 4 years ago to massive heart attack and with that being self employeed i lost half of my income, the house was only in my name so the house was not paid off and i had no life insurance to pay it off..i hired a lawyer to help with the house situation my house was already upside down and i couldnt afford it anymore..they ran the lawyer and me around for years..i was still struggling to pay my mortgage on a house that was over 100,000 underwater..in 2010 i had a major car accident and couldnt work for a whole year..which meant no income..i tried to modify but they just kept saying they didnt receive the documents even when i sent them certified mail, there so called representitives speak little english are of no help..well after a long exhausting paper fight with them i lost my house on nov 5th 2013..i was notified by a piece of paper taped to my desk by a representitive wanting to know who was living there i still havent received a letter or judgement from the courts but this other company called altisource has contacted me for house for keys they are also a company full of cut throats that expect me to be out in 30 days and any days over the 30 will be deducted from the 1900.00 they offered me..5 days over i will be evicted...  can anyone help me my moving date is feb 1 2014

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwen-loan-servicing-llc/west-palm-beach-Florida/ocwen-loan-servicing-llc-after-2-years-of-being-ran-around-my-house-was-foreclosed-on-we-1112118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwen loan servicing llc.

Sadinhomestead,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

You can contact your Attorney General and see if she can help you. Simply 'Google' this- FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL, and the information is available on the web.

Good luck to you!