Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: elizabeth — Collierville Tennessee
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
1661 Worthington Rd ste 100 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC loan modification going on 3 years now West Palm Beach Florida

I have been filling out reports with Ocwen since 2010 for HAMP and loan modification. I get refused due to income and when I recieve paperwork they have wrong amount of income on it and I have to start paperwork over. Finally got approval for Hamp this year and they send me final paperwork giving me 2 days to find notary get everything done and back to them. I am under Chapter 13 in TN and according to my attorney paperwork has to be approved by him prior to signing loan papers. Ocwen agrees to give me 30 more days to get everything done. I get everything done and paperwork sent in along with 1st payment to be told they are now denying my HAMP loan because I was late getting everything in. So I have now started process again, they tell me I no longer can apply for HAMP but will do look at loan modification. I now get letter stating I now have a dedicated personal relationship manager that will work to identify best potential resolution options. The online address they provided to schedule an appointment does not work and no one answers phone. Plus all my paperwork I was told to send was sent to address in Bloomington MN, but make no mention of having this paperwork. I am so tired and frustrated with this company and wish someone would start a new Mortgage company just to take all the Ocwen mortgages from them. I never had these problems when I was with GMAC this company sucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC-loan-modification-going-on-3-years-now-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1084649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC