Complaint Review: Ocwen loan servicing L.L.C.

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Rick5025 — Lubbock Texas
Ocwen loan servicing L.L.C.
1661 Worthinton Road Suit 100 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ocwen loan servicing L.L.C. Ocwen claims to help with Mortgage modifications,but in realty, they will try to take your home.Three modification were sent to Ocwen as requested.But no negotiating with this company. West Palm Beach Florida

First off,Ocwen L.L.C acquired  my home of 17 years from Bank of America who were mandated by Congess to work with homeowners.Ocwen has been sent three modification settlements with all my financial information and income.I am an LVN in Lubbock Texas.I have been a nurse for 23 years.I made $56,620 last year.I am a veteran,My elderly mother lives in my house,and has nowhere else to go.Each modification was denied each time, and they say they help people?All i needed to know was what will my house payments were and where to send them.My child support was completed last year, and i am financially fine.Ocwen claims that i sent them two payments,but how is that possible,when i don't know an amount, or where i would have sent it.Very shady.Has this company ever been investigated?Who regulates their business practices?Hopefully,someone can find answers for me and my Mom.Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-loan-servicing-LLC/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-loan-servicing-LLC-Ocwen-claims-to-help-with-Mortgage-modificationsbut-in-realt-1069553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen loan servicing L.L.C.