Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, June 02, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: Paul — Fontana California United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
1661 Worthington Road, Suite # 100 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Loan Modification Department Wrongly processing loan modification, promessing one, under Obama's Loan Modification. West Palm Beach, Florida

I was behind on my mortgage payment due to financial hardship cituation, they were lost in the process, each day that I call they were giving me a complete different story.

I ask them to settle  my due balance and brake it in two payments in order to bring my account current, and they were in denial.

Loana Espina the last loan modification agent keep saying to me, that I should not worry that they have many multiple options in order to modified my loan and they never did.
(this is a false advertising and this is against the law).

They were charging fee's thruout this process, and they never gave me a reasson for a why.

Due to all this miss representation of Ocwen I lost my home last 1/3/2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC-Ocwen-Loan-Modification-Department-Wrongly-processing-loan-modif-736171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC