Complaint Review: OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, OCWEN BANK, NEW CENTURY MORTGAGE

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, OCWEN BANK, NEW CENTURY MORTGAGE
1661 Worthington Road, Suite 100 West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, OCWEN BANK, NEW CENTURY MORTGAGE NEW CENTURY AND OCWEN HAVE SAME CROOKED OWNERS.. FYI West Palm Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: ALSO A VICTIM

*Consumer Comment: Where does Duetch fit in?

*Consumer Comment: New Century & Ocwen... Partners in Crime

*Author of original report: I am sure

*Consumer Comment: New Century & Ocwen... "Partners in crime"

I wanted to remind/make aware all that the recently shut down, FBI and SEC raided New Century Mortgage is the same bunch running Ocwen. The "attorney in fact" for New Century is the vice President of ocwen. He signed for both companies during a crooked assignment, then sale, then fraudulant updated sale of my mortgage for BOTH companies. He sold the mortgage to himself...Hopefully Ocwen will meet the same fate soon. Though judging from the person you reach no matter what number you call, i think they have all moved to india. I SWEAR that when you ask for a supervisor, you are put on hold and the SAME person gets back on saying "Hello, supervisor here.'

greg
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2007 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-OCWEN-BANK-NEW-CENTURY-MORTGAGE/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-OCWEN-BANK-NEW-CENTURY-MORTGAGE-NEW-CENTURY-AND-OCWEN-HAVE-SAME-CRO-244384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, OCWEN BANK, NEW CENTURY MORTGAGE

ALSO A VICTIM

AUTHOR: Lucinda - (U.S.A.)

THAT IS GOOD INFORMATION TO KNOW, I WAS WONDERING HOW OCWEN MANAGED TO GET ALL OF NEW CENTURY LOANS AND THEN CLAIM THEY DONT
HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION FROM NEW CENTURY AND REFUSE TO PAY YOUR PROPERTY TAXES AND HOME OWNERS INSURANCE. WE ARE A VICTIM OF OCWEN AND WILL BE FORECLOSED ON WHEN THEY REFUSED TO HELP US WHEN WE CALLED. WE WERE TOLD THEY WILL TALK TO US WHEN WE ARE 3 MONTHS BEHIND. THIS IS AFTER SPEAKING TO MOHAMMAD, MOCHMUD, RASMAT, AND GERPREET ???????? YES THEY ARE IN INDIA. IF OCWEN HAS YOUR LOAN, THEY WILL HAVE YOUR HOME BEFORE TOO LONG. SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING AND OMSBUDMAN WILL NOT HELP YOU WITH OCWEN BUT BE AN ADVOCAT FOR OCWEN. THEY SUCK

Where does Duetch fit in?

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Just wondering where Duetch fits in. I was forclosed on by who I thought was New Century, following my heart attack. All of a sudden the name Duetch shows up on all my court papers.

Any ideas?

Greg:

Would it be possible to get a copy of the document that you are referring to in your post? I think my attorneys would be very interested in seeing them. We have on many occasions talked about pursuing criminal charges against the company's CEOs and management, because it's very clear that have broken and continue to break a plethora of both State and Federal laws and Statutes without so much as a seconds thought.

We the victims have for far too long have been deprived of any form of justice. If during the persuit justice we are required to expose those officers of the court, judges included as well as prosecute them for conspiracy and negligence and possibly bribery... then so be it. There's no doubt that they are people who are totally void of ethics, honesty, pride, integrity or morality and should be treated as the true cowards that they are, and be held before the whole public for all to see.

I am sure

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

I have pulled the document executed in March of 2006. Senior Vice President of Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, Scott Anderson is the only signature on the document other than the notary and two witnesses. It is represented that ocwen Loan Servicing, as a company, is the attorney in fact for New Century. This was executed in west palm beach Fl.

Greg,

Are you sure about the information that you have posted... The current vice president of Ocwen is William E. Rinehart. We all need to be as credible as possible in our posts here. In my own opinion both companys are as corrupt as they come, so it may not matter. Also, the servicing of our mortgage was sold from New Century to Ocwen as well, so there does appear to be a connection.