Complaint Review: ocwen loan servicing

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: ava — st.paul Minnesota
ocwen loan servicing
1661 worthington rd.#100,w.palm beach,florida , Select State/Province USA

ocwen loan servicing ocwen mortgage DECEPTIVE,UNETHICAL practices,instead of helping me with my "loan modification" they are,"I believe" stahling to get me into forclosur like thousands of others i have heard and read about.they are outright denying receiving all the info I have sent,when I told the I have proof. PALM BEACH, FL. 334 florida

i'am in the process of loan mdification that has become a nightmare the company i'am dealing with is ocwen loan servicing they do there business off shore and you can never get help and they refuse to tell you who there supervisor is or the phone # they said it would take 30 days to process it has been four months and they are stahling still i'am sure they are doing all these things to get me to forclosure they constantly deny receiving the information that they asked for when i have all the proof that they recieved the info they first denied my application saying i was financially able to make the mortgage payment  i'am on dissability my ssi is $822.00 per month and my mortgage is $705.00 what a joke i'am still fighting with them and getting further behind my payments ifeel that is what they want so they can forclose on me horrible situation they shoud be ashamed of themselves how can these people sleap at night?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwen-loan-servicing/Select-StateProvince/ocwen-loan-servicing-ocwen-mortgage-DECEPTIVEUNETHICAL-practicesinstead-of-helping-me-w-1116767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwen loan servicing