Complaint Review: Ocwen loan servicing

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Dan — Savannah Georgia
Ocwen loan servicing
Po box 6440 Cabrol stream, Illinois USA

Ocwen loan servicing Was behind on mortgage tried to make current gave me amounts to send, they sent my money back several times.Am now current, still calling harassing me.Been paying on home for 9 yrs. still owe same amount. Where is my money going? Cabrol stream Illinois

We got behind on our mortgage, then I called to get the amount to make it current. I sent them what they said and they sent my money back saying it wasn't enough. Called them again sent what they said, they sent it back and added late charges each time. This went on for two months. Finally got it straightened out after two months of stress and harassment from these people. I am now current but they are still calling me daily. HELP!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-loan-servicing/Cabrol-stream-Illinois-60197/Ocwen-loan-servicing-Was-behind-on-mortgage-tried-to-make-current-gave-me-amounts-to-send-1143224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen loan servicing