Complaint Review: OCWEN LOAN SERVICING

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Kay — chandler Arizona
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING
PO BOX 6440 Carol Stream , Illinois USA

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING FORCES YOU TO PAY LATE TO COLLECT LATE FEES. Carol Stream Illinois

This is the WORST company ever. So many times over the past two years I have lost track... It wont let me make my payment on their web sight or by phone. The web sight tells me it does not recognize my e-mail address. I have had the same e-mail address for over ten years. The automated phone pay system tells me it does not recognize my account number.The customer service rep cannot pull up my account by my account number OR my name OR phone number OR my address. I have been trying for 6 days this time, to make a payment. I am so sick of this company I am putting my retirement home on the market to get away from this thiefing scamming company.    HOW is this comapany allowed to remain in business??? They literally have thousands of complaints against them with the BBB.  Where do I sign up for any and all law suits against these people???

Kay

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-FORCES-YOU-TO-PAY-LATE-TO-COLLECT-LATE-FEES-Carol-Stream-Illinois-1065626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN LOAN SERVICING