Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Submitted: Sun, August 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Cynthia — Boca Raton Florida
Ocwen Loan Servicing
1661 Worthington Rd. West Palm Beach, FL 33409 West Palm Beach, Select State/Province USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen failed to deliver US Department of Justice approved modification, refusing to fix their error... West Palm Beach Florida

I am filing a complaint for fraud and abuse of  loan servicing by Ocwen Loan Servicing for the following reason:  After working with Bank of America for 2 years on a Loan Modification I was offered one under the Department of Justice Program.  During the process the loan was transfered to Ocwen Loan servicing and the time sensitive Modification was sent from Ocwen to the wrong address without my knowledge.  Not until contacting Bank of America did I find out the loan was tranfered and the mod had been approved.  I contacted Ocwen and told them I accepted the Mod, and that they had sent it to an incorrect mailing address.  They have refused to acknowledge they sent it to the wrong address even though I have sent them documentation numerous times and the incorrect docs are posted on their website. They have denied my request for that Modification or any other Modification.  I have been fighting them for 9 months.  I should not lose my home because of their servicing debacle and deceptive,  shady business practices.  I need them to honor the DOJ Mod and mail it to the correct address. I am in need of assistance and have nowhere to turn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/West-Palm-Beach-Select-StateProvince-33409/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Ocwen-failed-to-deliver-US-Department-of-Justice-approved-modificat-1078996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing