• Report: #952027

Complaint Review: ocwen loan servicing,LLC

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: pamela peterson aka smith-henry — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
ocwen loan servicing,LLC
P O Box 6440 Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

ocwen loan servicing,LLC I file for bankruptcy in 2008 prior to then I refinance on my home in 1998, ocwen refuse to acknowledge that fact,insisted that payments be made. I send proof as requested, it did no good. They denied Carol Stream Illinois

I re mortg with ocwen loan service in 1998, I fell on some hard times I accepted a 15 yr extension. I file for bankruptcy chp 7 in 2008 this included my home with 3,000 remaining on the mortgage i work to get my credit in order having a score of 720 i was ready to relocate my place of resident, I found a home was approved put a down payment on it in 2010. MY credit reported the bankruptcy and show that the house was charge off under it. I was still making payments on the loan that i have with ocwen  when ocwen was contacted about my payments on the loan. they were told that i missed 2 payments. even though i was not obligated to pay the remaining balance i was doing so. I also had found a buyer for the home that i was living in. that is why i did not make any more payments. the person who agreed to buy the house for 10,000 draw up the contract and we sign off on it set a date to settle the deal. they contact ocwen to confirm the bankruptcy they denied being aware of it even though they stop reporting to the credit buruea. this hinder an additional down payment on the home i was hoping to buy, I contact owen myself to ask why they lied and
 act like they were not aware the house was included in the bankruptcy. I was told that i needed to send in proof of which they still denied getting. my deal for the house that i look forward to moving into was denied 1 day before going to settlement ocwen loan service contact the company that i got a mortgage with stated that i missed 2 payments. So this cost me much heart ach and pain my home that i now live in was sold and my furniture was all packed a ready to go and i had to figure out what can i do at this point.

Owen had not only lied to the person that agreed to purchase my home they also prevented me from buying another home that i made a down payment on. I was bless that the person who had a contract that i sign to sell her my home after hearing about my ordeal she decided that she would not hold me to the deal. i was able to maintain my stay in my home. When contacting ocwen to ask why they made false statements about my payments and why they said they was not aware of the bankruptcy it fell on death ears and they demand that i continue to pay off the balance remaining. Now it,s 2012  5 months ago i was in a car accident this put me out of work for awhile while i was paying what i could pay only the remaining balance was 1,300 ocwen was adding 200.00 on for what they say to be assessment of property charge when i ask for verification i was told look in your contract the remaining amount is 726.00 I got a letter in the mail from ocwen that they are aware of the bankruptcy that i file in 2008 and get this that i am no longer personally liable for repayment on the loan regarding your home. but there is a mortgage lien that remains on the property despite the dispute. This tells me that somethings not quite right. i have every reciept that i have paid out to ocwen before the filing of the bankruptcy and after. I cannot understand why now send me a letter of this sort as if i have not pay the money out and that they don,t have to answer to the law of a bankruptcy here in the United States a discharge is a discharge. they have cause my credit to be down graded and worthiness to establish credit differcult. what kind of people i wonder can feel comfortable seeing people that try to deal honest and fair be trample on and over?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwen-loan-servicingLLC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-33409/ocwen-loan-servicingLLC-I-file-for-bankruptcy-in-2008-prior-to-then-I-refinance-on-my-hom-952027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwen loan servicing,LLC