Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan (shark) Servicing

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Peoria Illinois United States of America
Ocwen Loan (shark) Servicing
W. Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan (shark) Servicing They lie, steal homes,play games, false hope, break laws etc W. Palm Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Need HELP finding a GOOD lawyer for mortgage FRAUD ASAP

I have had nothing but trouble with Ocwen Loan Servicing.
They filed foreclosure in April 2011. They added extra charges, ACT like they want to help us but just give us the "run around". Refuse to modify loans (they were given over 1/2 billion to help us stay in our homes) they lie, and are breaking all kinds of laws. I am suppose to be on a 5.5% FIXED loan and in one month Ocwen gave me THREE different amounts of what my payment should be. I applied for HAMP several times. The first time I was turned down because my income was too low- then I rented out a spare room for only $225.00/mo and I got a letter saying my income was too high.
For years I have been trying to start a class- action

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-shark-Servicing/W-Palm-Beach-Florida-/Ocwen-Loan-shark-Servicing-They-lie-steal-homesplay-games-false-hope-break-laws-etc-1018936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan (shark) Servicing

Need HELP finding a GOOD lawyer for mortgage FRAUD ASAP

AUTHOR: AmyG - (United States of America)

I need help finding a good lawyer that is willing to help and work with me on my case for FRAUD I need someone ASAP. Im in Racine Wi. I have talked with a few lawyers that want tons of money plus I also talked with the FBI and the told me to get a lawyer NOW and my company that has my loan is NOT licensed with my state and that is VERY bad the FBI said. So if you can help me or know anyone that can please let me know ASAP Thank You so much for your time.