Complaint Review: ocwen mortgage company

• Updated: Sat, October 09, 2010

• Reported By: roadrunner — topinabee Michigan United States of America
ocwen mortgage company
p.o. box6440 carol stream, Illinois United States of America

ocwen mortgage company will not honor previous modification. adds charges and fees that do not exist in my modification and trying to forclose on my home carol stream, Illinois

i recently had home eq as my mortgage lender, the company and myself were in the middle of a modification on my mortgage, i filled out the appropriate paper work for the company and sent them the amount of money they were requesting. i was approved for the modification and was sent documents in the mail to siign and fax back, in which i did. a few days later i recieved a letter stating that home eq was going out of buisness and that my new company would be ocwen, they assured me that my modification would be honored by this company, i have it in writing. since being with ocwen i recieved nothing but late fees lawyer charges and no one in that company can ever give you any kind of answer, i have been hung up on transferred to people over seas no one will answer any of my questions. they say one time that they never recieved my modification and i even faxed them out the copies of my modification from home eq. i am so frustrated because they are trying to take my home from me and my family even though i had already had a modification approved. can some one help, i have read over and over how this company will just screw you over, i would like to know if there is a class action suit or any lawyers out there that are involved in taking action against ocwen that can help me, also any information one this from anyone that is going through the same ordeal i would to hear from. this has to stop i have worked hard my entire life and i am not willing to give my home up after paying so much money to bring my payments current to save my house by my pre existing modification.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwen-mortgage-company/carol-stream-Illinois-60197/ocwen-mortgage-company-will-not-honor-previous-modification-adds-charges-and-fees-that-d-649113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwen mortgage company