Complaint Review: ocwen mortgage llc

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: scottish terrier lover — Belton Texas United States of America
ocwen mortgage llc
p.o. box785057 orlando, Florida United States of America

ocwen mortgage llc can not email.fax or call, either disconected or will not return calls orlando, Florida

*General Comment: We CON

*Consumer Comment: ....we hope this messege finds you well....

*Consumer Comment: Ocwen = "We Con"

Tried to contact ocwen in oct. 2101, did not hear anything back. last part of Dec.2010 contacted them again by email at orinson@ocwen.comand got a response. They wanted copies of my bank statment, which I told them no, I was trying to get a modification loan (falling behind in payments), they said at that time I could extend my loan. Tried to get back in touch with them email is no longer working and fax number 561-682-7416 after sending them 2 faxes still no response. have contated A.G. florida, and B.B.B. of florida, Next is F.T.C. and my lawyer. Am intrested in joining a class action law suit. Please contact me, Karen

Or post a reply where I can contact you, Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwen-mortgage-llc/orlando-Florida-32878-5057/ocwen-mortgage-llc-can-not-emailfax-or-call-either-disconected-or-will-not-return-calls-679040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwen mortgage llc

#1 General Comment

We CON

AUTHOR: Kathi - (United States of America)

I couldn't have said it better. I've been dealing with this company now for nearly 10 yrs... and Trust me, they hve done everything possible to destroy me and my home along the way. It doesnt matter how much you pay off, or pay on... they find another way to keep coming back for more blood. Holding payments, Never telling you that they returned payments to Money Gram, and  then filing  Foreclosure on your home because your more than a 169 days behind. IF the payments had  been put towards my account, I wouldnt be  behind. Now charging me  with late fees, insurance   money that has been paid, they say they have no copy of, It just goes on and on. I have signed a class action suit with others against them. It suppose to go to court in Chicago, May 16,2011. This company needs to close the doors. or be put out of business by the  states they have abused.
How can this continue, and how do you ever get out from under them. Im on disability and  I dont see any end, but to sell my home and  loose everything I have in it.
Im asking for others to please come forward with the same issues... Its time to put a stop to this company.
Thanks, Kathi

....we hope this messege finds you well....

AUTHOR: John A - (United States of America)

Ocwen has never been able to be contacted with "normal" wait times , returned phone calls , or e-mails. The only way I get any response is via the U.S mail. The website that they run has never been accessible either, I can't even register. All these circumstances have been reported to Ocwen representatives when I was able to get through at the times I was willing to hold for 45 minutes or more without getting transferred to the wrong departmentor disconnected. I have left messeges on their complaint line when that "option" was offered, as well as in e-mails to "ombudsman", the Ocwen consumer "advocate" e-mail address. An article was donefeaturing the President of Ocwen and my wife/myself in Time Magazine a couple of years ago, highlighting the concerns the company has for it's customers and our country's economy. At that time we aquired a loan modification, and later on a second modification.This may be so, but I can not understand why any mortgage company or servicer would be willing to take back property in a short sale to a new buyer but will not reduce the principle for the current owner that wants to stay in a house that has lost 20-30% of it's value. The modifications have worked to "slow the bleeding" but the fact is there are millions of us living in over inflated homes. The "sacrificial" government assisted modifications are basically insuring that the mortgage companies keep homeowners in loan agreements that have reduced interest rates, but we are making up the difference for their "loss" by over paying for the product! The modification seemed like a wonderful opportunity at the time but......

Ocwen = "We Con"

AUTHOR: CheatedByOcwen - (United States of America)

My husband's loan got sold over to Ocwen as a servicer and after they get all their records changed around again you will be able to get through their phone lines again.

We have been fighting them for years and they have completely destroyed us.

Last night I realized that Ocwen unscrambled equals the words "WE CON".