Complaint Review: Ocwen Mortgage

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: mrfredlanejr — Mesa Arizona
Ocwen Mortgage
PO Box 780, Customer Care, Waterloo, IA 50704-0780 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Ocwen Mortgage Loan Services, LLC (formerly GMAC Mortgage) This company bought my 15 year fixed mortgage from GMAC and ironically, I never had any issue . Phoenix Arizona

In addition to my regular mortgage payment ($1279.84) for September 1st, 2013, on August 30, 2013 I sent my mortgage company an additional amount of $10,000.00 for them to obviously apply towards my principal balance. To date, these funds ahve not been applied to my principal balance and when I called about it, I was told it would take 5 business days for it to post to my account so I wait in vain as this is a large sum of money to be hanging in cyber space somewhere. They have acknowledged receiving the additional amount but claim it will post in 5 days so where and who has benefit of the $10k in the meantime, assuming they do post it eventually? Something doesn't smell right and I want this matter looked into from a consumer fraud/usry standpoint because this is a very bad business practice and can't be legal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Mortgage/Phoenix-Arizona-85062/Ocwen-Mortgage-Loan-Services-LLC-formerly-GMAC-Mortgage-This-company-bought-my-15-year-1080787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Mortgage