Complaint Review: Ocwen Mortgage

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Upset — New Egypt New Jersey
Ocwen Mortgage
Payment Processing Waterloo, Iowa USA

Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen claimed to mail my 1098 but I never recieved it. My payment goes up every year. Waterloo Iowa

I do not trust this company! It took me 3 months to prove that I made a payment to them.  I faxed the front and back copy of the cashed check more than once and had to call every day to receive the credit for my payment.  I do not trust this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Mortgage/Waterloo-Iowa-50704-0780/Ocwen-Mortgage-Ocwen-claimed-to-mail-my-1098-but-I-never-recieved-it-My-payment-goes-up-1124138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Mortgage