Complaint Review: OCWEN

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Somewhere Illinois USA
OCWEN
carol stream, Illinois United States of America

OCWEN IS TRYING TO STEAL MY HOME WITHOUT ANY RIGHT! THEY LIE, STEAL & CHEAT ON THEIR HARD WORKING CUSTOMERS! carol stream, Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: i will refinance you a new loan guaranteed

I had Upland mortgage since 2002 but they sold out to Ocwen around 2003. Since then my home has been in foreclosure twice. They have forced placed insurance on a home that I had insurance on. They have never paid my taxes on time. They do not honor the agreement they send me in writing!

In Dec 2009 I was approved for a Loan Modification. I was to pay a downpayment and keep up my monthly payments of $531.04. I have kept up my end of the deal. Yesterday I received my monthly statement and it said my next payment was $6,431.96 due in 15 days.

I called Ocwen and the rep said the statement is correct. If I do not pay the $6,431.96 by the due date, they are taking my home. In the modification agreement, it states that "upon modification, your note will become current and will not be in default." However, the lady on the phone says I didn't have an agreement and I am in foreclosure. But I have the agreement in writing!

I asked to speak to a supervisor and got disconnected. So I called again. As soon as I asked to speak to a supervisor, I got cut off. This has happened every single time I've called in the past several years.

Now, they say that they can terminate my loan modification as they see fit. They are taking away my home for no reason! I have tried to contact them via their website, but there is no way to contact them. I have to write them via USPS. So I sent a certified letter last night.

They have several different addressess in several different states. You can't contact them via web, or phone without getting hung up on. I do not know what else to do. I have been working with this company for over 7 years and my principal balance has never gone down... it keeps going up!

There are so many other problems i've had with this company that I can't put it all down here. Please Help! Someone get in touch with me. If there is a class action lawsuit, I'm in!

Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN/carol-stream-Illinois-/OCWEN-IS-TRYING-TO-STEAL-MY-HOME-WITHOUT-ANY-RIGHT-THEY-LIE-STEAL-CHEAT-ON-THEIR-HARD-570753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN

#1 Consumer Suggestion

i will refinance you a new loan guaranteed

AUTHOR: lender lance - (United States of America)

i am a private lender and i can pay that loan off for you and i will treat you the way you should be treated and that would be "good".please call 323-496-1518-lender lance