Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:Saginaw Michigan
Ocwen
Box 785056, Integrety Drive, Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen IS A MONSTER WE NEED TO FILE SUITS NOW TO PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS! Orlando Florida

Folks, look at what this company is doing. Horror story after horror story! It is time we banded together somehow and filed a class action suit against these clowns. Especially now, during this political year where "subprime, predatory lending" is part of the political hot-topics. Especially now, since the subprime crisis in this country has finally opened the ears of legislatures.

For YEARS, Ocwen has been destroying people's lives. It is part of their business plan. Look, right here, on this website alone, we have over 1300 horror stories. What percentage of Ocwen's total customer base do you think that comprises? And what about the thousands of individuals who have been ruined but who haven't come to this site.

I am willing to join ANY legal action against Ocwen. ANYthing!!

They attacked me about 5 years ago. I had refinanced my home in April. Two months later, the lending institution sold the loan to Ocwen. And immediately, the nightmare began. False reporting, service reps living in India taking my calls...and hanging up on me as a regular protocol. I paid on the first of every month beginning the very month Ocwen notified me that they were the new servicers of my loan. 6 months later, it was brought to may attention that they had been reporting the loan deliquent 90 days EVERY MONTH SINCE THEY TOOK IT OVER!! My credit went from 700-someting to the mid-500's. My house started getting threatened with foreclosure!

One day, one of the reps from India called me up at 5 pm and said, "If you don't pay $8000 by tonight, we are going to foreclose on you." I panicked! It was too late to go to the bank, but I figured I could do it the next day. He said "No." As I was trying to explain the TIME DIFFERENCE to him, he hung up. I called back all night long..and he or other reps kept hanging up on me.

The next day, in an absolute panic, I went to the bank, got $8000, and sent it to them in a Moneygram (the only type of payment they will accept when you're "delinquent," by the way).

The nightmare continued long long long after that. For two full years! I finally got a company who understood Ocwen's tactics to refinance me the hell out of there!

But their service and the trauma they put me through I have never forgot.

If there is a lawsuit out there, I will join! I will START one if a lawyer contacts me.

Ocwen needs to be put out of business! They need to be made Public Enemy #1 and ridiculed on the front of every magazine.

Look what a group of New York Legislatures did to Signature Compounding Pharmacy. When the Steroid scare in the major leagues became a household buzzword, these legislatures went into Florida and all but burned Signature to the ground. They have the power to do so. We need to get them doing that to Ocwen. This company has to be made an example of, an example that says, "THIS IS AMERICA! And the minute it becomes your business practice to harass and terrorize our citizens, your business is going to be hammered into complete non-existence.

I am in! Just lead me in the right direction.

Thomas
Saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/Orlando-Florida-32878/Ocwen-IS-A-MONSTER-WE-NEED-TO-FILE-SUITS-NOW-TO-PUT-THEM-OUT-OF-BUSINESS-Orlando-Florida-303985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen