Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Fed up in Florida — Florida
Ocwen
PO Box 780 Waterloo, Iowa USA

Ocwen I wasn't behind on my payments enough,so they returned my last 4 payments, so they could start foreclosure Waterloo Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Perhaps YOUR MISTAKIN !

*General Comment: you were over 30 days late each time you paid?

Right this minute we are in limbo,don't know which way to turn.  All monies we have paid to Ocwen since Dec. 31st have been returned. Four in all,we had been a month behind,this makes us close to 3 months behind now.   Ocwen waited until they received all 4 payments to start returning them,that way it would make us owe additional late fees. How convienent for them. I have signed up for help from  www.Flhardesthit.com so now I am just waiting to see what happens next.   Any ideas, anyone ??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/Waterloo-Iowa-50704/Ocwen-I-wasnt-behind-on-my-payments-enoughso-they-returned-my-last-4-payments-so-they-1125128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen

Perhaps YOUR MISTAKIN !

AUTHOR: IcanhelpU2 - ()

To state that one should get some funds gathered before they are sleeping in back of their Toyota  speaks Volume into your menatlility level !

I would say consider the source , and I would file charges with the FDIC as this is now become a Deceptive trade practices . And if you send me your email I can assist you furtherwith more details on where to go from here !

Do NOT listen to this Real Estate Broker as he shall have Karma knocking on his door , and chances are he is a Ocwen Emplyoee ! As I have never read such inconsiderate , hurtful statements made to a stranger ! SHAME ON YOU !!

Please send me your Email address and I can help you with your complaint process with the FDIC . And further explain other avenues , Where you will not loose your house ! Disregard that the statements made to you prior to mine ! It's a shame that one feels they must belittle , degrade another to make themselves feel better . Which obviously is what he was doing !

When you made that missing payment , you were still 30 days late ! And remained  ONLY 30 days late ! Where I can you .

As I am trying very hard to limit my knowledge on this forum as I am certain It is watched by Ocwen Emplyoees , perhaps even the statement prior to mine .

One that is weak , and depressed comments like that can push one over the edge and cause them to harm to themselves .

So you really should watch your Narcisstic comments , as is idk how you sleep at night . I'm certain your parents are ashamed . Degrading another fellow American , with out regards to the reasoning behind the 30 day late reasoning .

You Broker realize that perhaps that this is a VA family even Active !!! Watch your self ! Shame on you .

Sadly  it's people like you that give Ocwen the name they have , when truth be told , they do the honorable thing if you know the law . Which clearly you do not .

Again , all I need is your email . And I will help you . And it will not cost you one cent . It is my pleasure to assist you

Warm wishes ,

#2 General Comment

you were over 30 days late each time you paid?

AUTHOR: Mortgage Investor - ()

I take it that each time you paid your mortgage since Dec 2013, your mortgage was OVER 30 days late each time you sent in a check?  This ment that you owed 2 payments that month, but only sent 1.

It sounds like they put your account in suspense mode, and gave you 3 months to pay it up.  (by paying 2 payments in 1 month, instead of your usual 1 payment).  After you could STILL not bring it current, they returned ALL your money, and are going to forclose on you.  Sound right?

The second scenario it could have been was that they added home owners insurance to your account, or you did not pay the property taxes due, so they increased your payments, and you were not paying the proper amount.

Either way, if I were you, I would not spend those 4 checks they returned back to you, but instead call them up, and pay them the payments they expect to receive, otherwise your house is history.

Rule #1.  Always pay your mortgage FIRST.  Before your utilities, before your car payments, even before your groceries, and especially before  your credit cards.

I work for a mortgage company, and we do not mess around with deliquency because it is very difficult, if not impossible for a home owner to catch up when they go past due, and it is more financially prudent to forclose the house, and sell it.

So you better get hopping and find some money real real soon, otherwise you will be sleeping in the back of your toyota very very soon!!!!