Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Reported By: Wayne Kerr — San Diego California USA
Ocwen
P.O. Box 24738 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen More Ocwen antics and shenanigans West Palm Beach, Florida

My loan was sold to these douchebags by BOA in June of 2012. I stayed with them for four months before refinancing. Though I did not have any problems with them posting the payments, they would claim almost weekly that I did not have Homeowners Insurance. I would usually spend Monday mornings having my insurance agent fax them the proof again and again and again. Then, when they finally found the numerous declaration pages, they would get confused, and update the system to show that once again, I had no homeowners insurance.

After a few months of these shenanigans I refinanced to get away from them. They were paid off on 10/29/2012, yet STILL on their website show an open loan. They told me not to worry, they need six months to do the satisfaction. I have done refinances before, it never took six months. My guess is that they are going to attempt to foreclose on a paid off loan, as they have been known to do in the past.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-24738/Ocwen-More-Ocwen-antics-and-shenanigans-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1016843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen