Complaint Review: OCWEN

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Bakersfield California
OCWEN
1661 Worthington Road # 100 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

OCWEN Ocwen increased my payment and refuse to accept the proof from CHASE that I was n ot in default. West Palm Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: OCWEN

OCWEN purchased my home loan from CHASE in  April 2012.  Ocwen sent me a letter stating I was in default for $3900.00 dollars.  My attorney advised me to pay the money to stay  out of forclosure   and  to submit documents to OCWEN from CHASE stating my payments were current.  I sent the letter and copies of my payment history from CHASE to OCWEN.  Ocwen have refused to accept the proof and continue to over charge me.  My loan payment is $1448.00, $1603.00 with property taxes.  OCWEN have increased my monthly payment to $1803.00 refuse correct this error.  I have paid my own taxes for the last two years and refuse to accept the proof of insurance.

All of the calls are answered overseas.  I can not understand what they are saying, on several occasions I have requested to speak to someone in America and was given a 4-5 hour wait.  I am a 64 year old retired school teacher and have never experienced this type of corruption in the banking system in my life.  I think it is sad the way hard working Americans are treated.  Please assist me with this matter.

yours truly,

Katherine Wicker-Amey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/OCWEN-Ocwen-increased-my-payment-and-refuse-to-accept-the-proof-from-CHASE-that-I-was-n-1048996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN

OCWEN

AUTHOR: gtsherry - ()

OCWEN is crooked & fraudulent company!   i've turned them into the CFPB (you can type in will give you a webpage) Flordia BBB (which by the way OCWEN HAS NOT responded to them) and lastly the Attorney General Pam Bondie Of Flordia... Since all this rubish & fraud w/ Ocwen they have now sold our home mortage to another company!  we are in the hole w/ Ocwen $3000.00 because they never sent us a 2010 or 2011 escrow analysis,they sent us 2012 all 3 of them together in 1 letter in Dec.2012.

They are crooked and need to be STOPPED!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC