continually

• Submitted: Mon, November 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: l. love — miami Florida
ocwenp
p.o.box 24737, west palm beach fl. 33416 west palm beach, Select State/Province USA

ocwen brood of vipers west palm beach florida

*Author of original report: unhelpful

*Consumer Comment: Possible solution

ocwen handles my mortgage. i found out recently that they had not paid my property taxes in 4 years. they were using monies from my eescrow to pay the wrong property(my neighbor). i received a letter from the tax collectors office informing me that " taxes were not ppaid & the tax collector sold a tax certificate & the buyer has sumitted a tax deed application". To God be the glory i was able to dave my home. however, ocwen has applied all fees & penalities to me & have rsised my mortgage several times. they have continued to this day to take money out of my escrow and no customer rep. can ever tell me y. they also, went in & took 4 thousand out of my escrow & applied it towards my principal reduction. never consulting me. to my knowledge ocwen has stolen over 10,000.00 dollars from my escrow ever since i became awhere that they had not paid my taxes in 4 yrs. i need help!!! ive written so many letters. me posting this is another plea for help!!! who can stop them!!!!!! there is so much more until im not able to tell u all that is happening with this golaitha!!! again can anyone help me!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ocwenp/west-palm-beach-Select-StateProvince-33416/ocwen-brood-of-vipers-west-palm-beach-florida-1096889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ocwenp

unhelpful

AUTHOR: l. love - ()

ocwen referred them to me. I'm sure they will not give me someone that will do the right thing. nevertheless, i faxed them my complaint.They asked ocwen their side & case was closed! i need them to scrunize my entire loan based on all the money that is missing. using the transaction history sent to me through ocwen, several months shows money not being allocated to my account. i have every payment showing they received the money. thxs for your help glade to know there r ppl out there & im not alone. any other advice will be welcomed.

Possible solution