Complaint Review: oddsmaker

• Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By: Napa21 — Arlington Massachusetts USA
oddsmaker
oddsmaker.com Internet United States of America

oddsmaker I can not believe you give someone 100.00 promotion and then take it away because he bet a parlay,you should at least tell someone thats the rule.The way I found out was I did a live chat because I tr Internet

*Consumer Comment: The problem with Internet gambling sites.

I can not believe you give someone 100.00 promotion and then take it away because he bet a parlay,you should at least tell someone thats the rule.The way I found out was I did a live chat because I tried to bet a 3team parlay on the baseball playoffs and it would not take.So the the girl tells me because I bet a parlay I`m disqualified.What a sneaky way to run a business.You can BET I will tell everyone I know to stay away from Odds maker rip off

This is how they get people to the site by a promotion and then you make a bet the cashier takes the bet without telling you you can`t make that type of bet,so this goes on and you win some money betting the same way then one day you try to make a bet and what happens is what I state inthr 1st paragraph.

PS:The funny thing is I had made a least 10 of these type bet and never a word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oddsmaker/internet/oddsmaker-I-can-not-believe-you-give-someone-10000-promotion-and-then-take-it-away-becau-509678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oddsmaker

The problem with Internet gambling sites.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

These sites are offshore because Internet gambling is illegal in the U.S.   Because of this, they know that they can pretty much do anything they want to, once they have your money.  There are subject to no regulatory agencies and they know you can't sue them because you can't sue if you were participating in an illegal activity.

Bottom line.  You have all the cards stacked against you when you hand any money over to an Internet gambling site.   They know that you have absolutely no recourse if they decide to do you wrong.  Basically, you are trusting a faceless offshore gambling company to not rip you off, because you can't do anything about it if they do.   A sucker bet if there ever was one.