Complaint Review: oddsmaker

• Submitted: Mon, November 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: Duke — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
oddsmaker

oddsmaker They will take your money, but u can't get it back, Internet

I gave them $55 through my credit card with the understanding they would give me $20 birthday gift. They took my money and charged my account with a fee. I tried to transfer my money into my poker account. They wouldn't allow it because they wanted a validation. I down loaded their forms but they wanted all kinds of personal information that I don't give out to anyone. It was an unfair request that could jeopardize my credit. I refused to do that. I called them twice to ask for my money back because they insisted I fill the validation report. I refused and asked for my money back. Before this I transferred all my money to the cash area. I tried to get my money back after I tried using their withdrawal system. Most withdrawal means were closed except for the ones that wanted a $10 fee. After that all failed I tried to put my money back into my poker account but they wouldn't allow me to do that either. Now, they have my money and hung up the phone on me twice. Stick with the better known poker sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oddsmaker/internet/oddsmaker-They-will-take-your-money-but-u-cant-get-it-back-Internet-524528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oddsmaker