rank

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Indianapolis Indiana
odessa cylinder head
5100 ulmerton rd clearwater fl Internet United States of America

odessa cylinder head the rip you off and lie to you send you defective parts and say they will give you a refund then dont, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I got screwed as well and looks like we have more company!

this company sent me a defective head when i contacted the they were rude and hung up on me the when i called back i told kieth from odessa cylinder heads i was going to file a  claim against them with ebay he laughed at me and told me it wouldnt do any good after i filed a claim with ebay they said they would refund me the money charged to my card and i told him my card was lost i had canceled it and he said he would send me a paper check and then said he wouldn't then they said they would if i canceled the claim against them with ebay and i told him i would after receiving the refund and then he said he wouldnt and ebay wouldn't help me and they said the weren't giving me a refund these people will send you junk parts and not give you a refund so buyers please beware they are rip off artist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/odessa-cylinder-head/internet/odessa-cylinder-head-the-rip-you-off-and-lie-to-you-send-you-defective-parts-and-say-they-1041271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on odessa cylinder head

I got screwed as well and looks like we have more company!

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

Just wanted to educate anyone who it may concern about my recent experience with Odessa Cylinder Head Inc.

I ordered a remanufactured head and timing kit. First, the tensioner was faulty and bent all the valves at the hit of the key. My tech had me inspect all timing marks before closing up the engine and all was correct. The tensioner was preprimed with oil and the oil pumped up before plugging in the coils. Got another head from them and 2nd time the vehicle didn't make it out of the shop and the balance sprockets came apart and destroyed all the timing components. I asked for a refund for only the timing parts.

The President responded with "you win some and you lose some in life it happens every day." When we followed up he responded with "have a good day and get on with it." This is the kind of customer care "Odessa Cylinder Head / Clearwater Cylinder Head" provides when a customer has an issue. We would tolerate it from an entry level sales employee.. but the "President"? Simply unacceptable.