Complaint Review: Odessa cylinder heads

• Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: laurel — corona California United States of America
Odessa cylinder heads
5100 ulmerton road clearwater, Florida United States of America

Odessa cylinder heads They rip you off! terrible customer service! Deffective Heads, they lie to you, refuse to refund you your money clearwater, Florida

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. They tell you money back before 30 days.. thats a big fat lie! I bout a pair of 350 vortec cylinder heads from there company and started up my Chevy and herd a pinging noise.. well the rocker arms were wiggling, which they should not be doing. I made sure all the studs were torqued down correctly, started my vehicle and sure enough not even 5 minutes of idling it snapped a stud right in half!

When I took out the stud, they were cheap studs to begin with. They didn't even have a lip on them where they sit flush onto the head. So I went and bout better ones thinking those studs were just cheap to begin with and sure enough it happened again!..

So i called up the company and asked for a refund politely, first off they lied to me and told me that the problem I am having is impossible and that they haven't had a problem like this in over 8 years (when I can go to their ebay sight online and they have multiple complaints of the same problem in the past year, and month) Then they tell me they cant do that. [continued below]....
..... I would have to send the heads back at my expense, then they would investigate the problem which could take over a month, then they would send me another pair. This is bull crap because on line it said your money will be refunded within 30 days of purchase!! On top of it all the guy was super rude and didn't want to take blame for his heads being bad.

And why would I want another pair of heads from this company when i've already had so many issues.. what so i can just return them and risk having the same problem.. i dont think so!! So now i'm out $600, my car is not running and I have to buy a new set of heads, and i'm supposed to be leaving for vacation in 2 weeks.

I HATE this company and if you buy from them you are just risking loosing your time and money!!!!!!!!!

They should be investigated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Odessa-cylinder-heads/clearwater-Florida-33760/Odessa-cylinder-heads-They-rip-you-off-terrible-customer-service-Deffective-Heads-they-888418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Odessa cylinder heads