Complaint Review: oembumpers.com

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — San Francisco California United States of America
http://oembumpers.com/home.html Internet, Illinois United States of America

oembumpers.com Possible Deceptive Marketing Internet, Illinois

I order a bumper cover they had online as in stock, they called me back and said that they were out of stock for the one I bought but have another 'prepped' for paint that they could sell me if I sent them another $160. They did not explain why they couldn't just send me that part unpainted and were quite pushy about trying to get me to buy the painted part. I am not 100%, but it seems like this is their angle they set a reasonably low price on just the bumper cover but then call to pressure you into painting the bumper.

There is a lot of work that goes into painting a flexible piece like a bumper cover and if your car is not brand new, the paint will not match if they paint it for you. I would avoid this business altogether, it sure seems like they are doing a bait and switch.

I order a part for an advertised price and they admitted they had it, but then refused to sell it to me unless I paid them more to get it painted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oembumperscom/Internet-Illinois-/oembumperscom-Possible-Deceptive-Marketing-Internet-Illinois-939135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oembumpers.com